Carol Vorvain (@writersboon) is an Australian international lawyer, mediator, author and founder of Writers Boon. Her books, When Dreams are Calling, Why not? - The island where happiness starts with a question and A Fool in Istanbul - The adventures of a self-denying workaholic have been featured in a number of travel magazines including the International Traveller magazine and can be found in libraries, bookstores and on Amazon.
1. When an innocent question turns into a really bad idea
The awkward moment when your parents ask you what you are writing and you say porn. #amwriting
2. When you google “the perfect lover” as research
The moment when you consider getting a divorce … and blaming Google for it. #amwriting
3. When you kill your darlings and suddenly find out how to turn back time
I just finished my first round of editing. Not much writing left… #writernightmares
4. When you realize your husband who’s built like an ancient god is only a baby boy
Last chapter. The hero dies. And my hubby cries. #writerjoy
5. When it’s time to face the truth
I write fiction. I’m a liar by trade. #amwriting
6. When you totally lack inspiration for a book title
My Brain. Coming this fall. #writerdrama
7. The truth and nothing but the truth...
Having a writer’s block in the beginning of the novel leaves plenty of time for a couple more. #writersluck