I offer professional translation services for fiction and non-fiction books alike.
To date, I have translated five books via Babelcube and have two more in the pipeline:
- E.J. Unplugged: Wie ein 9-Jähriger erfolgreich seine Mediensucht in 21 Tage überwindet by Lamees Alhassar
- 100 kurze Wege zum Geld (formerly Geld verdienen mit 100 verschiedenen Möglichkeiten) by Bernard Levine
- Ich, Sergeant by Nick Thacker
- Kampf dem Darmkrebs by Tim Darvell
- Pflanzliche Heilmittel: Heilpflanzen für Einsteiger by Nancy Ross
- Georgina by Amanda Mariel
- Choices (original title) by Michelle Lynn
Since Babelcube doesn't offer any marketing help, promotions, deals or anything remotely promotional, while taking quite a large chunk. And neither I nor the author have access to data needed (or so I've heard) to run promotions, ads, etc., I would like to move on to direct contact with authors.
To reduce the hassle for you, I offer fixed per-word rates as opposed to royalty share. If you would still like to do royalty share, I'm available for negotiations.
I also get word out on your new translation via social media, because I am interested in building a lasting relationship.
I also throw in a discount for the audio version of the translation - and the original if you have me - to further the impact of your book on the audience.
Payment is to be made 30% up front via PayPal and 70% at delivery of the translation. Invoices will be sent accordingly. Rate is net, VAT may apply for German businesses.