Quick Fox Editing provides high-quality editorial services. I can help you with structural editing and manuscript development, copyediting and proofreading. I am also familiar with editing documents for the web and ePublishing. Most importantly, I’m fast, efficient and accurate.
Why do you need an editor? I can:
- structure your manuscript, thesis or document so that it flows logically
- provide picture research, including clearing rights and permissions
- assist you with layout and design
- fact-check your writing and information for accuracy
- copyedit your document, checking for grammar and spelling
- proofread your document, crossing all the ‘t’s and dotting all the ‘i’s
- write blog articles and social media posts to give your work maximum traction
My background is illustrated reference books, which has given me a love of architecture, art, astronomy, cookery, craft, design, dinosaurs, DIY, the Earth, gardening, health, history, science and stationery. I’ve also edited fiction and narrative nonfiction books, corporate documents, philosophical articles and personal memoirs.
Because of the highly visual nature of illustrated books, I have developed a good eye for design and imagery. Good design can mean the difference between your message getting across or getting lost. I can assist you with your document’s layout and with picture research.