Áthas Communications offers professional editing and proofreading services for self-published author manuscripts, both fiction and non-fiction, as well as for university thesis, newsletter publications and scripts and screenplays.
Manuscripts are very often overlooked or dismissed by publishers due to grammar, punctuation or other presentation errors which can be quickly and easily corrected by your personal editor.
We offer a quick turn-around time for:
- Full length fiction manuscript editing
- Full length non-fiction manuscript editing
- Self published book manuscript editing services
- Short story and novel manuscript editing
- Script and screenplay editing
Áthas Communications offers writing, editing, sub-editing and proofing across all genres, including but not limited to:
- writing for the web: search engine friendly bodycopy that matches your back-end code while engaging and delighting your online visitors
- printed brochures
- newsletters - online and printed
- press releases
- client and staff magazines - online and printed
- direct marketing campaigns
- advertisements - web banner ads to full length printed advertorials
- corporate / internal communications
- business reports
- applications for arts sector grants and funding
- academic paper editing - MBA and thesis proofing are a speciality
- feature or travel articles, arts reviews, and more
These services can range from either an agreed entire project cost, cost per word, or can be contracted in at an hourly rate (capped if required).
Áthas Communications has more than 20 years' experience in fixing grammatical and punctuation mistakes, beautifying language, and transforming drafts into literary masterpieces!